Saturday 29 February 2020

#WrapUp - February 2020


Another month another wrap up! How quick did February go compared to January? Even with saying that I still feel like I had a better reading month this time round. I mean who even am I? 4 books ahead of my Goodreads goal & I've got no plans of slowing down.



The Stats -

Number of pages read this month - 3051
Number of books read this month - 8

Number of pages read this year - 5120
Number of books read this year - 12


List of books read this month & their ratings - 
  • Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (started in January) ✪✪✪✪
  • Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon ✪✪✪✪
  • Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman ✪✪✪✪✪
  • The Rock by Robert Daws ✪✪✪
  • The Inn by Scott Dyson ✪✪✪✪
  • Up & Down Like a Dog at a Fair by Helen Crawford ✪✪✪
  • The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson ✪✪✪
  • Turtles All the Way Down by John Green ✪✪✪✪

Currently Reading -


  • Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye


  • Books up next -
    • Wintersong by S Jae Jones
    • Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
    • Phantoms by Dean Koontz
    • Wicked Fox by Kat Cho
    • The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
    • Mirage by Somaiya Daud

    Upcoming Readathons -

    I will be taking part in the Sims-a-thon for the month of March. You can find my announcement & TBR post here.


    1 comment:

    1. I really liked Eleanor Oliphant too. It was funnier than I expected. Happy March!

      Aj @ Read All The Things!

      ReplyDelete