Friday 21 February 2020

Sims-a-thon TBR



For the month of March I shall be partaking in the Sims-a-thon which is a month long readathon based on the infamous Sims game & can be found both on Twitter & Youtube.

For this readathon you read book to create your sim & choose their path in the game etc. Basically like playing the actual game but instead of clicking the mouse to play your reading books instead. I have included the graphic down below so you can see the different paths to take.






Seeing as this is the first time I am taking part then I am starting at the very beginning where I can either create my sim or create my house first. From there I enter Live Mode where I have lots of different activities I can do & gain different levels of points for each one. I have created TBR's for both paths to depend on how I am feeling at the time.


As part of Live Mode I can also choose my career. Though if I find at a later date I fancy I change their is always the option in Live Mode to change my career. Again I have picked out books for all the career options so I already have the qualifications shall we say for each career.


Now we get onto the fun bit my TBR's -

TBR 1 - Starting Challenges

Create a Sim - Wintersong by S Jae Jones
Choose a Household - Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
Buy a House - Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
Build a House - King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
Renovate - Cinder by Marrisa Meyer
Perfect the Layout - Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Interior Design - The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh

TBR 2 - Live Mode

Make a Friend - The Hobbit by J R Tolkein
Get a Promotion - To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Fall in Love - Emma by
Get Married - A Court of Frost & Starlight by Sarah J Maas
Have a Baby - My Sweet Audrina by V C Andrews
Change Your Career - The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater (Audiobook)
Become a Ghost - Phantoms by Dean Koontz
Reach the Top of Your Career - Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
Eat a Cookie - The Railway Children by E Nesbit
Pay the Bills - The Magpies by Mark Edwards
Gain a Fishing Skill - My Daughters Pick at the time of reading
Cook French Toast - Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Have an Affair - Too Darn Hot by Pamela Burford
WooHoo! - Love, In English by Karina Halle
Burn Down the Kitchen - Good Omens by Nail Gaiman & Terry Pratchett
Meet the Grim Reaper - Scythe by Neil Shusterman
Have Your Birthday - Irresistible Forces by Danielle Steele
Take a Bubble Bath - Wicked Fox by Kat Cho

TBR 3 -

Astronaut - Lifelike by Jay Kristoff
Athlete - Ready Player One by Earnest Cline
Business - Blood of a Thousand Stars by Rhoda Belleza
Criminal - The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
Culinary - Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
Entertainer - The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
Painter - Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C Dao
Secret Agent - The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
Style Influencer - The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Tech Guru - Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
Writer - Mirage by Somaiya Daud


Come join in the fun this March!

No comments:

Post a Comment