Sunday 23 February 2020

#SixforSunday - Cover Love



The Six for Six prompt are created by Steph over at alittlebutalot.

For this weeks Six for Sunday its all about the book covers I love! I have picked 6 of my favourite covers off my TBR.





Going Postal by Terry Pratchett - I not only want to pick this one but all the covers from the Discworld series (is that cheating). I love these covers as each one is so different & it feels like you could look at them over & over again & each time find something new.

The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon - I love this cover as what is there not to love? It has a beautiful dragon, a fabulously detailed design & gorgeous colours!

The Things We Learn When We're Dead by Charlie Laidlaw - I got this book for the cover itself. I love the style! A modern yet retro style.

The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli - I fell in love with this cover as soon as my book arrived. The picture does not give it justice at all. It's simple yet very detailed with little foil speckles all over... gorgeous!

Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor - I love this design as its so simple yet so intricate at the same time, plus the blue background is stunning.

Nocturna by Maya Motayne - This design has to be the most intricately patterned cover I own. Again the picture doesn't do it any justice.


From these six covers I think the covers for me are the ones lots of detail or intricate designs.


What are your favourite book covers? Are any of them the same as above?



2 comments:

  1. Priory is on my Six for Sunday post this week too! It's such a beautiful book!!!

    ReplyDelete