Wednesday 26 February 2020

WWW Wednesday



This weekly meme is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.

The 3 W's are as follows -

What are you currently reading?

What have you recently finished?

What do you think you'll read next?



Currently Reading - Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye which grabbed me by the horns from the first page. Turtles All the Way Down by Hank Green which I tried to read before but just wasn't feeling it, glad to say I am feeling it this time. 





Recently Finished - Dragonfly In Amber by Diana Gabaldon which just like the first in the Outlander series I thoroughly enjoyed, full review here. Up & Down Like a Dog at a Fair which was something a wee bit different. The Storm Crow which was just marvellous, full review here.




Up Next - Wintersong by S Jae Jones, this will kick off my Sims-a-thon TBR for the full month of march. My readathon announcement can be found here.


What did you read this week? Let me know down in the comments ↓

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Circle of Shadows looks interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is that, not what I was expecting. But nonetheless its fast paced & action packed!

      Delete