Wednesday 19 February 2020

WWW Wednesday


This weekly meme is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.


The 3 W's are as follows -


What are you currently reading?
What have you recently finished?
What do you think you'll read next?





Currently Reading - I am still reading Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon, planning on finishing it today so watch this space for the review. I'm also reading Up & Down Like a Dog at a Fair by Helen Crawford.



Recently Finished - Quite proud of how much I've read this week. I finished The Rock by Robert Daws & read in the one sitting The Inn by Scott Dyson both reviews for these can be found on my Goodreads.



 Next Up - Will be going onto Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, the 3rd book in the Outlander series. Then on Kindle will be tackling Emma by Jane Austen & Ten Below Zero by Whitney Barbaretti, though the books I read on Kindle are always subject to change depending on my mood.


What are your 3 W's for this week? Let us know down in the comments ↓

No comments:

Post a Comment