Sunday 16 February 2020

#SixforSunday - Author Love



This weeks six for Sunday are the authors that I love to follow. All the authors I follow are either on Twitter or Instagram but mostly on Instagram.

So without further ado here are my #SixforSunday...

1. Jay Kristoff - I follow on both Twitter & Instagram because he is just a fun, cool, down to earth dude that loves to interact with his followers & I love his content.

2. Sabaa Tahir - I follow on Instagram as I love her updates on life in general & her WIP. Her WIP updates featuring her stuffed animals friends are awesome as well. Can remember the first time I watched one I was like what the... but at the same time it's like that's the content I want to see!

3, S Jae Jones - I follow on Instagram because she is fun & gorgeous! I also use it to keep in my mind that I will read Wintersong... eventually.

4. Amie Kaufman - I follow as I love how down to earth they are along with gorgeous pictures of her everyday life all the while being a fabulous new mum!

5. Jason Pellegrini - I follow as his pictures are always on point to me!

6. Taran Matharu - I follow as his pictures are always awesome & they just seem a general down to earth, fun guy that has fun doing things that he loves.


What authors do you love to follow? Let me know down in the comments ↓




No comments:

Post a Comment