Wednesday 12 February 2020

WWW Wednesday

This weekly meme is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.

The 3 W's are as follows -

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What have you recently finished?
  • What do you think you'll read next


Currently Reading - Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon which is the second book in the Outlander series. I'm enjoying it so far just a bit as it's nearly 1000 pages long. Also reading The Rock by Robert Daws which has been on my TBR for as long as I've been buying Kindle books so glad to be finally getting round to this one.


Recently Finished - Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine. This is my favourite book of the year so far! Can see my full review here.


Reading Next - Will be moving on to Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin. Will also be reading another book on my Kindle after The Rock but I just pick them as I go depending on my mood.


What are your 3 W's for this week? Let me know down in the comments ↓

No comments:

Post a Comment