Sunday 2 February 2020

#SixforSunday - Share the love



Time to share my six favourite blogs/booktubers/bookstagrams to follow.



Rachael Marie from Rachael Marie's Book Journey on Youtube
I just love everything about this booktuber from their general attitude, their personality & also love all the intricate readathons & TBR games they come up with.

The Quiet Pond Blog
I discovered this blog towards the end of last year & all I can say is... goals! The artwork is gorgeous, the stories are well thought out & the content is tip top.

Fangirl Pixie Blog
Another aesthetically pleasing blog with cute graphics and great content.

El's Book Reviews
A blog that isn't all fancy graphics and that but just consistently great & regular content & El who owns the blog is a lovely person to talk to so that's always an added bonus.

thebookferret on Instagram
I love this feed as her ferrets are so cute & you get to follow their adventures along with all the bookish content that you need.

dropandgivemenerdy on Instagram
This feed follows a mum with her young children and all their bookish adventures. The photos are always cute & aesthetically pleasing. Inspires me to do something like that with my two kids.

Who are your favorite bookish people? Are any of them on this list? Let me know down in the comments or DM me @kymisan over on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment