Wednesday 4 December 2019

WWW Wednesday

Happy hump day my lovelies! I really need to pay attention to what day of the week it is hence why this post is up a wee bit later. On the plus side I am back on the reading trail! Taking part in 3 readathons this month (details in my November wrap up post) & so far things are going good, December 4th & I've already read 1 book & a good chunk of another.



What did you read last week?
I read my first ever graphic novel in Witch Hat Atelier & must say I really enjoyed it, have also read a good chunk of The Golden Compass.

What are you reading at the moment?
I am reading The Golden Compass but probably going to start another book as well today.

What do you want to read next?
As I said probably going to start another book today either They Both Die at the End or City of Ghosts.


What are you currently reading?

Now looking for graphic novel recommendations!

Until next time byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment