Sunday 1 December 2019

November Wrap Up 2019

Hi my lovelies how did we all do this month? I didn't do as well as expected & only managed to read 6 books out of my rather large TBR. Think this was mainly to do with being ill for the good part of a week towards the end, so ill I couldn't read so was definitely not happy about that. Also had a brilliant time celebrating my sons first birthday this month even if he didn't have a clue as to what all the fuss was about! Any way read on to find out what books I did manage to read this month...



Books read & ratings















My Sister the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
⭐⭐⭐















Circe by Madeline Miller
⭐⭐⭐⭐















Birdbox by Josh Malerman
⭐⭐⭐⭐














Fire & Heist by Sarah Beth Durst
⭐⭐⭐















Wonder by R.J Palacio
⭐⭐⭐⭐
















One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
⭐⭐⭐














Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King

Still to finish...




Books I DNFed




















My goals for December are to try & have more fun reading, not put pressure on myself to read & most importantly try & stay healthy as possible to be able to read lol!

The readathons I am taking part in this month are @TheBookieTrials from the 2nd-9th. @Tistheseasonnn from the 2nd-8th & the @ReindeerReadat1 happening the full month of December.

What are you planning to read this month?

Until next time byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment