Wednesday 20 November 2019

WWW Wednesday

Hi my lovelies how are we all this week? I'm in a wee bit of a slump but been choked with the cold this week so don't think that has helped. Feeling a bit better now so hopefully able to get a few more books under my belt this week.



What did I read last week?
Last week I managed to finish Circe which was amazing. I also managed to read Wonder by R. J . Palacio in pretty much the one sitting on Saturday, another amazing book for all ages.

What am I reading now?
I've been trying to read One of Us is Lying since Sunday but this cold hasn't been letting me, also been meant to be reading Sleeping Beauties but not picked it up at all this week.

What am I reading next?
I have no idea at all will just see what I'm in the mood for when I finally finish one of the current books. Will probably either be middle grade or a re-read of the Empress of a Thousand Skies duology now that I have the 2nd book.

Hows your reading went this week?

Until next time bookworms byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment