Sunday 8 December 2019

Summary Sunday

Hellooo my fellow bookworms!

I have recently decided on a new blog schedule. I shall now be posting just on a Sunday but may post random reviews etc. This is due to time management, life is pretty hectic just now.

So today is Summary Sunday where I give you a general update on all things bookish.

This week has been a funny reading week for me. I feel like I've read loads but have not read much which kinda suck morale wise. But hey ho we stride on.

I started The Northern Lights (The Golden Compass) by Phillip Pullman & it's took a while for me to take to it. I don't know why it's just seemed like a drag. Been told it gets better so will persevere.

I've also read the first half of They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera & by god this book has had me hooked from the beginning. Still not finished it as trying to read a good chunk of The Northern Lights but will no doubt gobble up the second half of the book as quick as the first.

Another thing I have discovered this week is that I am the cliched bookworm who does nothing but buy people book for presents. Whenever I have to buy a non-bookish present I literally mind blank & panic, yey!

How is your reading going this week?

Let me know by dropping me a message below or hitting me up on Twitter.

Until next week byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment