Sunday 29 December 2019

December Wrap Up 2019

Hello my fellow bookworms! Hope we all had a good Christmas. All I can say is I am more than ready for the new year. I'm currently cataloguing all my owned books & I honestly never realised I had so many.

Any hoo onto the books I read this month & their ratings...




City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
✪✪✪✪
Northern Lights by Phillip Pullman
✪✪✪✪



Witch Hat Atelier Vol. 1
by Kamome Shirahama
✪✪✪✪
They Both Die at the End
by Adam Silvera
✪✪✪✪
The Sky Weaver by Kristen Ciccarelli
✪✪✪✪
Daisy Jones & the Six
✪✪✪
Radio Silence
✪✪✪✪✪
The Exorcism of Little Billy Wagner
by Francis J Flynn
✪✪✪


Thankfully I never DNF'd any books this month. Though I'm still trying to power through The Selection by Kiera Cass, just not feeling it yet.


My goals for the next year are to read as many of the books I already own as possible. Which means I am setting myself on a book buying ban for this year apart from my Fairyloot subscription.


To help me achieve my goals I am planning on taking part on a few year long readathons. These are as follows along with links for you to join in to...

The A-Z Challenge by Ginger Mom & Company

Beat the Backlist by NovelKnight

Mount TBR by My Reader's Block (my goal is Mount Blanc)

StartOnYourShelfathon by The Quiet Pond 


So overall I have managed so far to read 53 books in 2019. Which I would say is not a bad amount & I hope to read more than that in 2020!

Wishing you a Happy New Year when it comes bookworms... See you in 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment