Sunday 3 November 2019

October Wrap Up 2019

Well October has been & went & I definitely didn't meet my reading goals.

I finally re-read the first two of The Nevernight Chronicles & read Darkdawn so the month wasn't a total wipe out just a shame after those three I hit the usual slump.

As stated above these are the books I read and their ratings:




















Nevernight by Jay Kristoff ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



















Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



















Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff ⭐⭐⭐⭐


I even DNFed a book this month will try it again in future though:





















My goals for November are the same as always try & read as much as I can, which will be harder this month as my wee boy turns one later in the month. But will read as much as the 23 book TBR I have for this month as I can lol!

To help me with these goals I am participating in 4 readathons which are as follows @Explore_a_thon , @readathin , @Tome_Topple & @Believathon if ypou fancy joining us then they are all on Twitter so go check them out!

Until next time... Happy reading... Byeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment