Wednesday 6 November 2019

WWW Wednesday

Happy hump day my lovelies!

WWW-Wednesday is a series that I see many bloggers doing, so I don't know who came up with it but thought I'd give it a go. You're supposed to answer 3 questions:



What did you read last week?
Last week I read My Sister the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite. I DNF'ed The 7 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle, just couldn't get into it. Then I started Circe by Madeline Miller as a buddy read & finished Bird Box by Josh Malerman late last night.

What are you reading at the moment?
I'm still reading Circe & have just started Fire & Heist by Sarah Beth Durst.

What do you want to read next?
I have no idea but have a good mixture of books on my TBR of 23 for this month, so shouldn't be hard to pick one. Will probably be middle grade though.

What are you reading this week? Let me know down in the comments.

Until next time byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment