Wednesday 30 October 2019

Halloween Tag 2019


Happy Halloween my lovelies!

Thought I'd do a wee tag post that I found on The Awkward Book Bloggers blog but was originally done by Naomi Lamire over on YouTube.



1. Carving pumpkins- what book would you carve up and light on fire?

2 books spring to mind & they are 1984 by George Orwell & The Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood. Both these books I read & just didn't get, I mean I got the concept of them, but think they could have been written a whole lot better... just saying!

2. Trick or treat- what character is a treat, what character is a trick?

My trick would have to be Spencer Grant from Dark Rivers of the Heart by Dean Koontz as he's certainly learnt a few tricks over the years. My treat would have to be Cloud Corleone from Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff as I think he's just a absolute darling!

3. Candy corn- what book is always sweet?

Would have to be Love & Gelato as it's just a fun story about past loves & finding love

4. Ghosts- what character would you love to visit you as a ghost?

Would have to be Nearly Headless Nick from Harry Potter. From the first time I read about him in the books he's been my favourite books. Either that or Eclipse from The Nevernight Chronicles so we could be grumpy together lol.

5. Dressing up in costume- what character would you want to be for a day?

Would love to be Mia Corvere from The Nevernight Chronicles, I mean who wouldn't want to be a bad ass assassin, pirate queen with a sarcastic cat as a sidekick?!

6. Wizards and witches- what is your favorite Harry Potter moment?

Oh it's a hard one but would probably be when Ron turns up for Harry after 'borrowing' his parents flying car.

7. Blood and gore- what book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for awhile?

Can't say that I have ever had a book creep me out that much but The Tommyknockers by Stephen King is rather gorey!


Feel free to tag yourselves & answer the question on your own blog or channel... just remember to give the original creator credit please.

Until next time hope you have a great Halloween byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment