Sunday 29 September 2019

September 2019 Wrap Up


Wow what a quick month that was!

A pretty good month of reading for me. Normally after reading about 3-4 books in a row I hit a slump, not this month!

I participated in the Hogwarts House Battles Readathon in team Ravenclaw. Even though I never managed to read all the books in my TBR I still managed 6 with 8 classes complete. Was a really fun readathon and will be looking out for it again next year!



In total I read 6 books this month and from a mixture of genres, which may be why I never hit a slump.

This months reads and their ratings are:

Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza
⭐⭐⭐⭐








The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
⭐⭐⭐⭐









Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
⭐⭐⭐








Trace of Death by Blake Pierce
⭐⭐⭐









Dark Rivers of the Heart by Dean Koontz
⭐⭐⭐⭐
Full review available at https://kymisanreads.blogspot.com/2019/09/book-review-dark-rivers-of-heart.html





The Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen
⭐⭐⭐
Full review coming 02/10/2019







I also started Wild Flowers by V. C Andrews and hope to be finished either today or tomorrow to start a my October TBR on the 1st.

My plans for October are pretty much the same for every month read as much as I can! I do plan though to take part in immaneedspaceathon, which like most readathons participants are set into teams with different prompts for each one. This readathon is space & Ariana Grande themed and runs the whole of October. If your interested in taking part in the readathon you can find them on Twitter by clicking here @NeedSpaceAthon

October book releases that I am looking forward to are:










Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
Released 08/10/2019



Well that's concludes my September wrap up. Until next time byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment