Wednesday 2 October 2019

October TBR & Reading Goals

Can't believe its October already!

 A good month of the year though. With all the big cosy jumpers, pumpkin spiced lattes & spooky Halloween vibes! Also means its my baby boys 1st birthday next month... oh dear!

Anyway on to the main books I want to read this month...













Nevernight by Jay Kristoff (2nd time reading)











Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff (2nd time reading)










Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff










Elevation by Stephen King











The Institute by Stephen King











Sleeping Beauties by Stephen & Owen King











My Sweet Audrina by Virginia Andrews











Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo



I am participating in a month long readathon based on space/Ariana Grande  & I'm in team Sweetner. I plan on reading at least 150 pages a day & as many books as I can. See if I can beat my record set last month of 7 books.

What books are you planning on reading this month? Are you participating in a readathon? Let me know by reaching me on Twitter, Goodreads or even leave me a comment on here.

Until next time byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment