Wednesday 16 March 2022

WWW Wednesday


This weekly meme is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.


The 3 W's are as follows -


What are you currently reading?


What have you recently finished?


What do you think you'll read next?



Currently Reading - I've just started The Burning God by R F Kuang. Dreading the book hangover once this is finished!





Recently Finished - The Dragon Republic by R F Kuang. OMG I didn't know what to expect after The Poppy War but TDR exceeded all of it! I laughed, I cried, I whooped for joy and screamed in agony and heartbreak. This trilogy has already made it on my best of all time list and I've not even finished it yet!



Up Next - Will probably be a reread of Girls of Paper and Fire before reading the rest of the trilogy. Had them on my shelf since they were released and I enjoyed GoPaF just don't know why I didn't continue with them sooner.


What are you reading just now? Let me know down in the comments or on Twitter @kymisan


No comments:

Post a Comment