Wednesday 9 March 2022

WWW Wednesday



This weekly meme is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.


The 3 W's are as follows -


What are you currently reading?


What have you recently finished?


What do you think you'll read next?



Currently reading - The Dragon Republic by R F Kuang, not far into this one yet but enjoying it. 



Recently Finished - The Poppy War by R F Kuang, really loved this book. Second time reading it as I couldn't remember much from the first time & I think I love it even more now. The characters are relatable, the plot is action packed and fast paced without leaving any important information out. Just generally an awesome book all round ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Up Next - With my next book I will be completing The Poppy War Trilogy with The Burning God, excited to see where the series is going to go & how it ends.

What are you reading? Let me know down in the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment