Tuesday 14 April 2020

TBR Tuesday #1



Hi bookworms I thought I'd use Tuesdays as an opportunity to share some books that I have on my TBR. Really wanting to get the amount of books I own under control this year so have been put myself on a book buying ban for the year & I am so far sticking to it.. go me!




So here are the first 5 books taken randomly from my TBR -

Caraval Series by Stephanie Garber
On shelf since 2017

Catching Stars by Cayla Keenan
On shelf since 2018

Empress Unveiled by Jenna Morland
On shelf since 2018

The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle
Been on shelf since 2018
DNF in 2019

The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Been on shelf since 2019

Currently trying to read the books that have been on my shelves the longest but also wanting to know if there's any I need to read asap. Let me know down below ↓

No comments:

Post a Comment