Thursday 16 April 2020

Stay At Home Book Tag


Hello fellow bookworms hope we are all feeling okay? I was tagged to do this by Aditi over on Bookish Glamour you can find her post here. The tag was created by Madison Mary over at Princess of Paperback & you can find her video for this tag here.

So without further ado here are the prompts & my answers


1. Laying in Bed - book you could/have read in a day
For this it has to be Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. I finally read this book at the start of the month & devoured it in a matter of hours!

2. Snacking - guilty pleasure book
This is such a hard one for me but I would say the Outlander series particularly the first book. There's just something about Jamie in that book I can't get enough of.

3. Netflix - series you want to start
I have a few series on my book shelves that I haven't started yet, but right now would have to pick one that I haven't got but planning on borrowing from the library. Which is The Farseer's Trilogy by Robin Hobb.

4. Deep Clean - been on your TBR for ages
According to my Goodreads that would be Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I also have the other 2 books in the series I just haven't took the notion to read them yet. Will maybe get to them this year lol.

5. Animal Crossing - book you recently bought because of hype
Well it's been a while since I bought a book but I think that would be The Magpies by Mark Edwards recommended by my pal Lynda.

6. Productivity - book you learnt or had an impact on you
Another hard one I have to pick 2 sorry! They are Turtles All the Way Down & Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine. As someone who suffers from anxiety I found some good techniques for dealing with my panic attacks & both the stories have stuck with me for that.

7. Facetime - a book you were gifted
The last book gifted to me would be The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon by El over at inkandplasma.

8. Self Care - what is the one thing you have done recently to look after yourself
I usually just take myself away from everyone to have a nice long shower as hot as the sun then settle down with a cup of tea & my book.

9. BONUS - name a book coming out soon
Well technically it comes out the day but seeing as I haven't got my copy yet I'd say Venom by Bex Hogan. A book I immediately pre-ordered after finishing Viper.

Well hope you enjoyed reading this & getting to know me a bit better. Feel free to do this tag yourself just remember to tag whoever tagged you & the tag creator!

Until next time byeee!

1 comment:

  1. It took me awhile, I finally made the time to answer it myself: http://www.loveliferead.com/2020/06/stay-at-home-book-tag.html I hope you are still alright. :)

    ReplyDelete