Tuesday 21 April 2020

TBR Tuesday #2


Hi fellow bookworms! It's that time of the week again where I share some of my TBR with you. At the start of the year my TBR was very extensive with over 1000 books between physical & kindle. I then managed to clear out most & was left with just over 400. So far this year I have managed to read 27 of those with just 2 being re-reads, though most of what I have read this year has been off my physical TBR so may need to focus on my kindle for a full month this year see if I can whittle that down a bit as well.

So anyway enough of me waffling on here are the 5 books off my TBR for this week -




To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
On TBR since 2018

Noughts & Crosses Series by Malorie Blackman
On TBR since 2018

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
On TBR since 2018

The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
On TBR since 2018

The Shaw Confessions Series by Michelle Hodkin
On TBR since 2018

I have included the series instead of just that particular book for the ones I have all the books in the series I have just yet to read them.

Have you read any of these? Let me know down in the comments ↓

No comments:

Post a Comment