Thursday 23 April 2020

Blog Name in Books



Hello again my lovelies, I recently came across this tag that I thought would be interesting to do. That tag is spelling my blog name out with the titles of books. I found it over on alittlebutalots blog & you can find her post here.

My blog name KymisanReads is basically a nickname I've had for as long as I can remember & my favourite hobby is reading. So on with the spelling out of the name with books...




K - King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo

Y - You by Caroline Kepnes

M - Masquerade by Terry Pratchett

I - Irresistible Forces by Danielle Steele

S - State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury

A - Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody

N - Nocturna by Maya Motayne

R - Ready Player One by Earnest Cline

E - Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett

A - Artifice by Patrick Gooch

D - A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

S - Shadow & Flame by Mindee Arnett

& there you have it, really enjoyed doing this tag & seeing as I all these books are on my TBR may even try to read my name one month as a challenge to myself.

What books make up your name? Let me know down in the comments ↓


No comments:

Post a Comment