Sunday 15 December 2019

The Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag 2019

Happy Sunday my lovelies...

I saw this tag over on Laurie's Bookshelf blog & she very kindly said that I could 'steal' it. So are we ready to find out if I'm on the naughty or nice list?


Rules
  • Tag & link the person who tagged you
  • Tag & link me in the post if you do it so I can see your answers too
  • Tick/cross of the ones you've done
  • Tag another 10 people
The Questions

1. Received an ARC & not reviewed it ✓
Have received a total of 4 ARCs in my life & have only ever managed to read one before publication date. The last one I received I'm hoping to read before it's released but not promising anything.

2. Have less than 60% feedback on Netgalley ✗
Not got Netgalley so don't have a %.

3. Rated a book on Goodreads & promised to follow up with a full blog review but never did ✓
The way it stands just now yes as still not put up my review of City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab.

4. Folded down a page in a book ✗
Never in my life I always use a bookmark!

5. Accidently spilled on a book ✓
Yes & no I left the cup there yet my toddler knocked it over.

6. DNF a book this year ✓
Yep for the first time ever. Not a bad book just wrong time I think.

7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it ✗
Nope as they say never judge a book by its cover. Plus some of the best books I've read have the worst covers.

8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else eg. studying ✓
All the time mainly when it's time to do housework.

9. Skin read a book ✓
Again a yes & no answer I've never skim read a full book but if a book is kind of slow I'll skim read a bit just to see if it picks up any.

10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal ✗
Nope every time I've set a goal I've done it.

11. Borrowed a book & not returned it to the library ✗
Unfortunately been many a year since I borrowed a book from the library & always returned them on time.

12. Broke a book buying ban ✓
If getting a freebie on my Kindle counts then yes several times.

13. Started a review, left it for ages, then forgot what the book was about ✗
Nope once I start a review that's it until it's finished.

14. Wrote in a book you were reading ✗
Never have & never will. Would rather take notes in a separate notebook.

15. Finished a book & not added it to your Goodreads ✗
There's probably books missing from before I discovered Goodreads but not missed adding a book since.

16. Borrowed a book & not returned it to a friend ✗
Nope always return it once read. If I liked it then instead of forgetting to return it I buy a copy for myself.

17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book ✗
Nope as I just make people aware that my books are like my kids, damage them & be prepared to face the consequences lol.

18. Broke the spine of someone else's book ✗
Nope cause would hate it if someone done it to one of mine.

19. Took the jacket off a book & ended up making it even more damaged ✗
Nope I'm very careful with all my books & jackets.

20. Sat on a book accidently ✓
If sitting on my Kindle counts then yes I have sat on several hundred at the same time lol.

Results

8 out of 20. I'd say I'm definitely on the nice list & deserve to be bought more books by Santa Claus.

I tag everyone who reads this post to find out if your on the naughty or nice list! Remember to tag me so I know if your on the same list as me.

Until next time bookworms, stay safe & happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment