Wednesday 13 November 2019

WWW Wednesday

Hellooo my lil bookworms, can't believe it's Wednesday again already!

Hope we are all good & not in any reading slumps. Got a busy second half of the month to look forward to with my daughters parents evening at school & my sons 1st birthday. Along with all the reading I'm going to try & fit in for all the readathons I'm doing this month lol.

Any hoo enough about life lets talk books:

What did you read last week?
I read Fire & Heist by Sarah Beth Durst & continued reading Circe by Madeline Miller.

What are you reading at the moment?
Still reading Circe which I'm hoping to finish today & started Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King.

What do you want to read next?
Well going to continue with Sleeping Beauties & once I've finished Circe will probably go onto either One of Us is Lying or King of Scars. Also planning on reading Wonder for a 24hour readathon on Saturday.

What are you reading? Let me know in the comments down below ↓

Until next time byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment