Sunday 8 September 2019

Bookblog Newbie!


Hello everyone & welcome to my blog!

I have been swaying for several months now between starting a blog & booktube & because of the introvert in me the blog has won out.
I have watched many of Booktube Newbie Tag videos & thought why not do one for my 1st ever blog post... so here goes!
1. Why did you start this blog?
I started as I am always looking to talk to like minded people about the books that I have, currently & will read.

2. What are some fun & unique things you can bring to book blogging?
Well I hope that I can bring some different books to light & have some fun blog posts planned. I can also be quite hyper & go off on a tangent which can be quite fun if you like ranty blog posts.

3. What are you most excited for about this new blog?
Just to get my opinions and such out there to hopefully a wider audience & maybe pick up a few more reading buddies along the way. Also if I can encourage at least 1 person to pick up a book then that would be brilliant.

4. Why do you love reading?
Mostly for the escapism & to relax. There's nothing better after a long day to sit with a book & not have to think about all the stress.

5. What book or series got you into reading?
Well like most people Harry Potter was probably the first series I read or that I can vividly remember reading. First standalone book I can remember would be Malice by Danielle Steel.

6. What questions would you ask your favorite booktubers/bloggers?
Just any tips they can give a newbie blogger & see if they fancy buddy reading a book.

7. What challenges do you think starting a blog will be the hardest to overcome?
Well being a working mum the hardest thing for me will probably be consistency & the energy to write & post blogs.

8. When did you start reading?
I honestly haven't a clue! Books have always been in the house thanks to my parents & now I have my own house full of them.

9. Where do you read?
Mostly on the couch with a cup of tea. But will read anywhere I can at home, at work or out & about.

10. What kind of books do you like to read?
I will pretty much read anything. My shelves are mostly YA & Stephen King but have a very varied collection of nearly 1000 on my Kindle.

Well that wasn't too bad. Hope you enjoyed this blog post & feel free to get in touch if you have any questions, want to get to know me better or even arrange a buddy read (never done one of those either).
Until next time byeeeee! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment