Thursday 7 May 2020

Bookish Prediction Tag


Hello fellow bookworms its tag time of the week again!

This week I have the Bookish Prediction tag which I saw over on Andrews blog On My Bookshelf you can see his answers here.

This tag was created by Book Princess Reviews who you can find here.



`
There are some rules that must be followed, so here we go!
Rules
Pingback to the creator of the tag, @bookprincessreviews
Tag the person who tagged you
Find an answer to match each prompt
Have fun!

Next Read
My next read will be Caraval by Stephanie Garber or River of Royal Blood by Amanda Joy

Next 5 Star Read
I'm hoping will be The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo as I have heard many great things about it. So that or Phantoms by Dean Koontz as recommended by my Dad who has never let me down with awesome reads so far.

Next 1 Star Read
I can't give 1 star reviews, it's just not in my nature. But if I'm going to dislike elements of a future book it would probably be a classic or a romance.

Next Love Interest (or Character that Seems Really Cool to You)
Hoping Nikolai come through for me with my read of King of Scars this month. Loved him in the Shadow & Bone trilogy so excited to have him as the main character this time.

Next Book You’ll Be Buying
Currently on a book buying ban this year so will be a while before I decide to buy any more. Although I do have Empire of the Vampire by Jay Kristoff pre-ordered.

Next Book That Will Leave You with a Book Hangover (and Desperately Wanting a Reread or Next in Series)
Well that book currently is Crescent City: House of Earth & Blood so no doubt all books in the series will leave me broken.

I’m Tagging
Annemieke @ A Dance With Books
Sue @Brown Flopsy's Book Burrow
Kirsty @ Ramblings of the Book Addict

And anyone else reading this who want to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment