Wednesday 1 April 2020

#WrapUp - March 2020


Hello again took an unplanned hiatus from blogging due to the current global situation & my mental health. But I am back with this months wrap up!




The Stats -

Number of pages read this month - 2293
Number of books read this month - 7

Number of pages read this year - 7544
Number of books read this year - 19



Books read this month & ratings -

Books currently reading -


Books up next -

March's readathons -

I took part in the Sims-a-thon & managed to complete 6 prompts accumulating 22 points altogether.
Will definitely be looking out for future rounds of this readathon.


April's readathons -

This month I am going for my OWL's for the first time, not got a TBR as such just a huge list of books that fit all the prompts to pick from. For more information on this readathon head on over to magicalreadathon.com or @MagicalReadthn on Twitter,

2 comments:

  1. I’m doing OWLs, too! This is my first time participating. I hope you have a good April!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome AJ do you have a profession in mind? I'm aiming for either a Hogwarts Professor or a Ministry worker. Hope you have a great April too!

      Delete