Thursday 30 April 2020

#Wrap Up - April 2020


Didn't April just fly by! But even saying that it was a very good reading month for me managing to earn all my OWLS to earn my Hogwarts Professor status. I even managed an unexpected 5 star read! So without further ado here is my April wrap up...




The Stats -

Number of pages read this month - 4217
Number of books read this month - 10

Number of pages read this year - 11761
Number of books read this year - 29



Books read this month & ratings -

Books currently reading -


Books up next -

April's readathons -

I took part in the @MagicalReadthn & took my OWLs for the first year ever & managed to reach my goal of Hogwarts Professor. I also participated in @pageathon where I am in team Spring, they are doing another round for May so you should go check them out.


May's readathons -

This month I am doing @Medievalathon for the second year running & is a fun even based on Medieval times where you get to earn outfits, weapons & sidekicks. I'm also going to be doing @pageathon again.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy the Caraval series! It’s one of my faves ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely hyped to read this series got the feeling I'll devour them all in a matter of days!

      Delete