Sunday 12 January 2020

Series Sunday

Hi fellow bookworms & welcome to another series Sunday!

Today is going to be all about the book series I want to finish this year. I have had many of these on my TBR for years waiting for the series to be complete before reading them. I avoid reading series as they come out for the sheer fact of having to wait on the next book destroys me.

Here's the list of the series & how many books-


Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - 8 books
This is the main & biggest series I want to read this year. I have watched most of the TV series & the first book but have all the books in the series & love Jamie so needs must. Must say I also enjoyed the book more than the series so even better to keep reading them.

Caraval by Stephanie Garber - 3 books
Okay not the biggest amount of books, but have been sitting there a good while giving me the stink eye for not reading them lol.

Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen - 3 books
Yet another series that's been giving me the stink eye for a good wee while.

The Hannibal Lecter series by Robert Harris - 4 books
I'm sure this series needs no introduction been wanting to read it since I discovered it was a book series rather than just a movie. Will probably read around Halloween time.

The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater- 4 books
Have heard pretty much nothing but good things about this series & purchased it as audiobooks. Haven't really read an audiobook before so would like to change that this year with this series.

& that is the list complete, there are other series I would like to read this year but they're re-reads so don't really want to prioritise them. Such as Game of Thrones & Throne of Glass but will leave that til towards the end of the year as a reward if I complete at least 3 of the above series.

Motivation is key!

What book series are you planning on reading? What series from the above would you recommend I read first? Let me know down in the comment or hit me up @kymisan on Twitter.

Until next time happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment